The Ultimate Orgy The Ultimate Orgy

Funny as hell..catchy, feel a bit gayer...

let me start by saying...I watched this 2 days ago and I still can't get the image of chuck norris and indy out of my head....and the song...omg, catchier then the original. lol
the animation was awesome...I love the style<_< i think.
It was def the funniest thing I've seen this week...me and my guildies are all talking about it (guild wars <-nerd)
and I feel much gayer now after watching...so I guess
Mission accomplished eh?

LifeForce Lvl 3 Remastered LifeForce Lvl 3 Remastered

www

it's the most illestest thing I've ever seen son, ever.

DrWaldo responds:

word dawg

Sonic- Casino Night Zone Piano Sonic- Casino Night Zone Piano

The piano

I love the piano sample/midi you used for these Sonic tracks it's wonderful. whenever I use a piano I can't seem to make it not sound like shiz so good work man.

DrMackFoxx responds:

Wow! You know what, it really makes my day to receive not just a great review, but a review from a fellow music artist, especially a composer whose work I really like. Thank you very much and I'm very glad that you enjoyed this song!

Maybe try playing around with another sound front to get better-sounding piano samples? I use three different software synthesizers (Yamaha XG, Roland VSC and WinGroove) and I think WinGroove has a lot of good-sounding instruments. It's also the sound front I've used for all my tracks here on Newgrounds so far. Maybe give that one a try?

NapalToma NapalToma

Oh Shit

Holy shit this is like the new sky high for me man, Wish I still played Guildwars cuz i'd be farming some meaningless item to this tune. nice job