LifeForce Lvl 3 Remastered LifeForce Lvl 3 Remastered

www

it's the most illestest thing I've ever seen son, ever.

DrWaldo responds:

word dawg

Sonic- Casino Night Zone Piano Sonic- Casino Night Zone Piano

The piano

I love the piano sample/midi you used for these Sonic tracks it's wonderful. whenever I use a piano I can't seem to make it not sound like shiz so good work man.

DrMackFoxx responds:

Wow! You know what, it really makes my day to receive not just a great review, but a review from a fellow music artist, especially a composer whose work I really like. Thank you very much and I'm very glad that you enjoyed this song!

Maybe try playing around with another sound front to get better-sounding piano samples? I use three different software synthesizers (Yamaha XG, Roland VSC and WinGroove) and I think WinGroove has a lot of good-sounding instruments. It's also the sound front I've used for all my tracks here on Newgrounds so far. Maybe give that one a try?

NapalToma NapalToma

Oh Shit

Holy shit this is like the new sky high for me man, Wish I still played Guildwars cuz i'd be farming some meaningless item to this tune. nice job

MegaMan ZXA - In The Wind MegaMan ZXA - In The Wind

Hay guyz, I just voted 0!!!11 aren't I teh wittyz?

Zero? lets pretend for a second that you did actually listen to the song before you clicked 0 as a rating. The 0 rating is pretty much reserved for uploading stolen work and complete joke songs. I have heard some complete utter crap on this website and this isn't even close by any stretch of your crazy, mushroom induced imagination. As for Mr. Number 2, if you aren't impressed, at least take the time out of your world of warcraft schedule to say why. I don't normally play internet police or whatever the cool kids call it, but this really pissed me off so I applogise to Mr. Waldo.

As far as the song goes...I'm totally digging this, I don't know what crazy disease is causing everyone to hear everything all high pitched but this song has absolutely no problem. I think it has a good balance of highs and lows. Remember people, this is a VIDEO GAME SONG if you have a problem with the song itself, take it up with Capcom.

Battle Song - Drwaldo Edi Battle Song - Drwaldo Edi

Omg are you me?!

This is a great track, and I believe that it can not be ultimately appreciated unless blasted on a car stereo, just fantastic.

MegamanZX Advent - Destiny MegamanZX Advent - Destiny

this is a song of song like epicness

The artist of this didn't want me to post this, but I'm going to anyway, because it's true. this is the best song ever, PERIOD.
seriously when I'm not listening to this, I'm thinking about how you are an utter bastard for making it, yes sir, i will rise up and defeat you, heed my words doctor jerk face....O DAG!....

...
...

Mystic Quest Compilation Mystic Quest Compilation

3 ratings, that is a crime sir.

So today I was Hanging with my friend cruising the audio portal, and we saw Mystic Quest, having done a few mystic quest songs myself, I checked it out.
Flash forward to me crying because your version pretty much destroys both of my versions all in one fell swoop, so good sir, i hate you.

But the people will soon come to me since my versions aren't all stuck together when they want individual song goodness...

...who am I kidding, you sir, are a god. HARRUMPH

mafyapenguin94 responds:

lol i honestly thought that i was the only person who did these songs.
It is always wonderful to find competition. And honestly, your songs are pretty good too. If i had to choose between the two i really don't know whose i would choose.
But i always appreciate compliments. Never before have i been referred to as a god. I thank you for that

Final Fantasy III-Eternal Wind Final Fantasy III-Eternal Wind

Oh Shi

1 Review? What the shit. there simply isn't enough love for this. So I'm giving double love out for free. 10 and a 5 isn't it magical?

Megaman ZX - Sky High Megaman ZX - Sky High

Well raise my rent!

I Like this because its good, and that's all there is to it. I listen to this while doing things and stuff, hey look, a 10.

FF7 - Jenova Absolute FF7 - Jenova Absolute

So I've listened to this like 100 times.

It is really good...I love how you used guitar and it actually sounds good. that's pretty rare. keep up the awesome work.

Grumbleduke responds:

Your version is pretty sweet too, dude :).